Monday 2 March 2009

Dinner tonight. Review


Well, I had the best intentions. I thought this one would be an easy on to make here in London, but it turned out to be extremely bland. I am attributing it to the very bland cream of mushroom and chicken soup. I tried to make a tuna cassarole before and used a very cheap store brand of cream of mushroom and it wasn't very good. This time I went all out and bought the most expensive one I could get, Heinz brand. I also added sliced canned mushrooms and those were bland too.

Matthew confirmed that the mushrooms are supposed to be bland, since they are canned. The ones I like to use in America are pretty salty. The Oven Chow Mein was just bland, but the thought was there. I think I will just have to accept that cream of soups here just aren't the same.

1 comment:

 
Real Time Web Analytics