Thursday 12 March 2009

Things I miss the most


Last night was I on the computer and I started a FB chat with my very dear friend Angie Sonrode. We ended up calling each other on Skype and having a video chat. It was great to be able to see Angie, Mike (her husand) and her daughter Maeve. 

Angie and I had a nice little chat, her family is going through some changes at the moment, and I just wished that I could have been there chatting with her in her living room instead of over the internet. She was also telling me about taking Maeve to the Birchwood Cafe. They were having a cookies and milk event to support getting hormone infused milk out of public schools. I wish I could have been there. Going to the Birchwood with Angie and Maeve would be something that I would have done if I was home. 

It was so bittersweet. I loved being able to talk to them and see them on the video, but I would have loved to have been there. I miss that with all my friends and their children. I just love being a part of a community of friends and loved ones, helping and supporting them. Just know that I am thinking of you all back in Minnesota and I love and miss you all.

++Photo++
This photo is of Finn and Maeve, Angie's children. The photo was taken by the talented Cystyal Dobson- Totten of Bluebird Portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics