Monday 17 November 2008

Monday Night


Just a quick one, since I am preparing for an interview on Wednesday. I had a no back from Oglivy and JWT, but a yes from M&CSaatchi. I am looking forward to the interview, it should be interesting considering I have no idea what to expect. Will an interview in London be different than one in Minneapolis. I tell you one thing, I definitely wasn't prepared for how competitive it is out here. I have been really doing some soul searching about what it is I want to do for a career.

To think, if I had never come to study abroad I would never be here now and I would have never had any idea about these graduate schemes. I feel like there is lot that I am going to learn from being here, I've already learned a lot about advertising from just living in London. This is certainly a challenge, but that's a good thing.

photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics