Wednesday 3 February 2010

That's right, I am looking for a new job!



I put in my notice at work and it's my last month so I am back to looking for a job in London. I started this blog to chronicle my experiences of being an American graduate trying to find her first gig in a foreign land and now it's time to start the hunt again. 
I am pretty interested to see what it will be like this time around and I have to admit that I am pretty darn excited. So I will be back to blogging about what it's like looking for a job in London and with some UK experience under my belt the sky's the limit!

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing the same right now but unfortunately I don't have any UK work experience..Good Luck and I hope our blog posts about finding a job in London will help both of us:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics