Thursday 12 February 2009

Waiting to hear back about Grand Union



It's hard to be patient. I had an interview for a jr experience strategist role on January 27th and they way that it was left was that Robert was going to send me a brief to respond to. I don't have my portfolio of work here in London. It is in a box in West. St. Paul, Minnesota. Since I didn't have any work to show they were going to give me a brief to respond to with a week deadline. I was and am looking forward to working on that brief.

I had just about given up hope that things were going to work out, since I hadn't had any news from the recruiter at Zebra People. Although today I got an email from Nick telling me that a brief was in the works and once it passes through Grand Union's HR it will be on its way to me.
This is good news, we will just have to see when it gets here. I am looking forward to seeing what kind of brief it will be and what I will have to do.

I have been trying to motivate myself to create a portfolio, but I honestly haven't wanted to do it. I am going to have to recreate it from scratch. I thought about doing just a "lite" version, more of a visual CV thing. I need to get going on that soon, if not today.

Other than that I haven't heard back from any other jobs yet. I have some internships I am going to apply for this afternoon, gotta keep that ball rolling.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics