Wednesday 11 March 2009

Matt's Bar, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA




I woke up this morning with a craving for a Jucy Lucy from Matt's Bar. I don't know if it's all the kale I've been eating lately or what, but what I wouldn't give for this amazing creation. A Jucy Lucy (that's how they spell it) is a a cheeseburger with the cheese in the middle instead of on top. They are heaven in a bun. 

I miss neighborhood bars like Matt's. It's one of my favorites back home. Laid back and nothing too fancy. They also have this fantastic 3D wallpaper that I'm quite fond of. Matthew and I are going back to Minneapolis in May for a wedding and we are going to definitely stop in at Matt's. 

I wish I was going to Matt's today with my good friend Linda. That would great, especially since I hear there is a bunch of snow back home. To be tucked up all safe and warm at Matt's with a Jucy Lucy, bottle of Premium and Linda would be a perfect afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics