Friday 12 March 2010

Interview #2 Harvest Digital


I  just got a call from the woman that I was supposed to be interviewed by this morning letting me know that they already found someone for the role. It's a bit of a bummer, but these things happen. She was very nice about it on the phone. It was a role that I was really interested in, but all things happen for a reason.

On the upside, I spent a great deal of time preparing for this interview. That will serve me well for the three interviews I have next week. You can never spend too much time preparing as I like to say.

I found out about this job through the She Says Facebook group. A current Harvester was advertising a job, which led me their website where I discovered the role that sounded perfect for me. They still have a few roles going for anyone interested have a look here.

Also it's Friday and I've got the entire day ahead of me. I will be meeting up with a fellow American for a coffee this afternoon. I am excited about that. Audrey found me on Facebook through an Expat group a few months back and now we're going to meet.

To all those out there looking for their next job best of luck.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, what facebook expat group? Can you send me the info?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck finding a new job! It's not an easy market out there, but it seems you are having much more luck in London than I am in Dublin!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics