Saturday 13 November 2010

It's snowing in Minnesota




These photos are from the Star Tribune website and were taken today! More snow photos from the Strib

There's nothing like a flood of FB updates from friends in Minneapolis telling you that it's snowing. One person who I went to MCAD with was even kind enough to tag me in a video that he made. Bryan had tagged everyone he knew that wasn't living in Minnesota to show them what they're missing.

Apparently there's a winter storm watch and a snow storm on! I've been showing Matthew all the weather updates and photos and he can't believe how much snow there is on the 13th of November. 

I can't wait for Matthew to experience his first snow storm. I have to tell you that it makes me extremely homesick. I hope everyone is enjoying the snow. I went and had a look on the KARE 11 website and there's going to be up to 10 inches of snow today and maybe more tomorrow. I tell you what if I was home I would be getting out my sled!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics