Thursday 18 November 2010

Eye candy



Cards by RifleMade

http://www.creaturecomfortsblog.com/gifted-magazine

I am definitely in the holiday crafting spirit and have found a new favourite website and digital magazine that is just gorgeous! I can't wait to decorate this year. I am feeling rather festive this year in London, which is a good thing. Since I've been here in London I've had two Christmases here and one in Japan. 


The first two were lovely, but I was still pretty homesick. Now that Matthew and I are in our own flat I am feeling a lot more merry :) I can't wait to get our little tree, the trees are so short here. We won't be putting our tree up until after Thanksgiving. I might even put some Christmas lights out in the flower boxes! I will keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics