Tuesday 14 April 2009

New Notebook


New Notebook
Originally uploaded by
rheaj
There's nothing like a new notebook to give you new lease on life. I am going back to my old method of doing things. When I was back in college I would start the day by making a list of all the things I wanted to accomplish. I would also make a list before bed of all the things I needed to get sorted for that next day.

I like notebooks and I like lists. There's nothing like crossing things off a list is there? I sometimes will write things on the list that I completed earlier in the day just so I can cross it off immediately!

Today was a good day. I sent a bunch of emails, did laundry, went for a swim at the gym, read some job related blogs, went to lunch with Wayland, cleaned my room, made plans for when we're in Minneapolis, worked on my workfolio sites, watched East Enders, talked to my friend on Skype and organized some papers. The items on my list got crossed off and I am starting to make some exciting headway!



The sun also made a brief appearance today and it was pretty warm.
Going to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics