Tuesday 7 April 2009

My first road trip behind the wheel


Jaguar E-Type
Originally uploaded by Ozan™
No, Raya and I didn't make the trip up to Wakefield in this amazing Jaguar E-Type..that would have been brilliant! We made the trip in our old Astra.

When Raya lived in England she was based up in Wakefield and we went up there to see her friends and host family. We drove up on a Saturday and came back Sunday.

I drove us up and I have to say it went very well. There was a bit of trouble on a small roundabout in Wakefield, but thankfully there wasn't any traffic!


I was a tiny bit nervous about making the trip, but I was absolutely fine. It was also nice, because Raya's not familiar with the rules of the road so she doesn't know if I am not doing something right :)

Well done me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics