Monday 6 July 2009

Blur in Hyde Park

I went to my first gig in Hyde Park last Thursday. My brother in law bought Matthew and me tickets to Blur for Christmas. What a great brother in law, eh?

Now, I know that Hyde Park is enormous. Although you really get a sense of how huge it is once you go to a gig there. The area for gig was huge. I couldn't believe how big it was and how it was only in one part of the park.

We got there around 3 p.m. and hung around in one of the beer gardens where they had table service! I couldn't believe it. A waitress would come up to the table and take your order by inputting it into a hand held device and then someone would collect it at the bar and serve it to you. You could even pay by card at the table. I thought that was pretty sweet!

Seeing Blur live was great, there's nothing like singing along to Tracy Jacks with 55,000 other people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics