Wednesday 28 January 2009

Gemini

You might not be sure about your new direction at work, but don't let that stop you from showing up with a positive attitude and doing the best you can. Your sense of identity could be muddied now by all the amazing possibilities that you see around you. The problem is that turning a dream into reality isn't as straightforward as you think it should be. Take it easy on yourself; your path will clear in time for you to arrive at your designated destination.

When I opened Google today I went to iGoogle instead and there was a horoscope bit on the page. I have moderate belief in astrology and think that it can be a bit of fun. I like to read it, but I don't plan my day by it. I thought that this horoscope was pretty bang on. My sense of identity is definitely muddled, big time. In all honesty this little horoscope has made me feel a lot better this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics