Monday 22 December 2008

Aveda....where are you?


It's Monday morning. I had an interview last week with Aveda for a marketing internship that I am really interested in. I went in for two interviews and they seemed to both go well. I was 15 minutes late to one of the interviews. I wasn't very happy about that. I have never been late before for an interview. I second guessed myself with regards to reading the map and ended up going the wrong way. The guy interviewing me seemed understanding. I just hate hate hate being late for anything like that.

My main interview was on Wednesday and I was told I was going to hear something back by Friday. I didn't hear anything, which according to people isn't too unusual considering it was the Friday before Christmas break. I was of course disappointed. I am excited about this internship. So I am going to give a call and see if anyone is about, which I hope they are. It's the lunch hour now so I am going to ring around 1 p.m.

I got some good feedback from Matthew's aunt yesterday at dinner. She thinks that I shouldn't be marketing myself as a recent graduate considering the experience that I have from the US. I guess recent graduate here usually is equated with someone who has very little experience. 

Today I am going to be getting ready for Christmas, lots of stuff to do around the house and wrapping presents. I can't believe that this is my second Christmas in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics