Saturday 29 November 2008

Saturday Morning


I am officially on a mini vacation and have stopped my job hunt. It feels great. I came back to Minnesota for Thanksgiving and a wedding. It is so nice to be home and to see people that I have missed so much. Yesterday I had my first egg nog coffee of the year. The Fa La Latte at Caribou. I haven't seen these egg nog drinks in London, so I was very happy to have one. It feels like Christmas here. The houses have Christmas lights up and it just has that holiday feeling. I can't wait to put up a tree when I get back with Matthew.

I got a rejection letter the other day from M&C Saatchi. That was pretty disappointing, but what can you do. No use getting all worked up about it. I felt like I gave a great interview, so I am curious about why I wasn't invited back for the second round. There could be a hundred different reasons that have nothing to do with me so I am going to let it go. Nick, who I met before the interview at Starbucks, made it through. I am happy for him, he is a nice guy. I wish him the best. There is something for me out there. I just have to keep looking. 

It's nice to take a break from it all. I am going to start back up again on Monday, but for the time being I am just going to enjoy some time off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics