Wednesday 6 May 2009

There's been a lot going on

and a lot to write about, but I seem to just want to keep putting it off. I haven't been in a writing mood. There has been good things to report, which is good. There are some feelings about things to report.....I've started an internship and I have a really amazing mentorship that's about to start. Things are moving in the right direction. Yet, I am wishing that things would happen faster.

It's hard to be in an in between place. At the moment I am just taking it one day at time. I will write more soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow it sounds like a really amazing time full of great changes for you. I sometimes get that feeling where I am so filled with awe of the experience I can barely talk or write about it. Enjoy the ride, trust in the process of life, don't rush it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics