Thursday 22 January 2009

Fun things in London



I took up in knitting again. Well, I say again. I knew how to cast on before and do a few rows or two. I took at class over at Prick Your Finger and away I went. So far so good, I am looking forward to attending a few knitting nights to pick up some tips and meet some people.

I went out the other day to buy some yarn. I found out about this shop called Loop from reading a London knitters blog and decided to check it out. What a cute little shop and I was glad that I went. Loop is over in the North London, nearest tube is Angel. It was really a nice day out. The sun was shinning and I was very happy to go past the flower shop. How cheerful and inspiring to see all the plants and flowers. It put a little spring in my step as I made my way to the shop.
I do love winter in London. I don't miss temps of -19 at all.

Loop is a darling little place and it was nice just to have a look around. I picked out some yarn and a new pair of knitting needles and away I went. I love those kind of days in London. Just exploring, having a look around a different neighborhood. Matthew came and met me and we went to a pub to watch the inauguration. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics