Monday 18 November 2013

Back in Minnesota

Technically I've been back in Minneapolis, MN for a year and three months and in that time I think I may have posted a total of 3 times. I spent part of this afternoon going through my blog reading list and having a look to see what was happening on the other expat blogs. So many people have left England or wherever they were living to return to America and some have been very good about documenting what it's like to be back on your home turf. 

I admit that I've been busy getting adjusted and settled in that I didn't make as much time for writing as I would have liked to, but now that winter is drawing near I feel like more blog posts will be appearing. 

There are so many things to write about. Coming back to America has not what I thought it would be, in both good and bad ways. It has been interesting and exciting to see how Matthew adjusts to being Minnesotan and how we know think about this America and how we think about England. 

Stay tuned for more posts and thanks to all the other expat bloggers out there who continue to share their stories.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your experiences coming back to the US! Glad to see you blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics